Re: [FWDLK] They don't make them anymore

Re: [FWDLK] They don't make them anymore

Was at a car show friday nite in Tucson saw a1950 Chrysler DeSoto
on the registration sheet.
On the sides it said custom.  Guess he/she doesn't know it's a
"DeSoto Custom:...  Pretty sad.  Gerry Steinberg.....

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998 14:48:58 -0500 Bill A <walleg01@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>Marko Lonngren wrote:
>
>> agents in States described my car in shipping documents as a "1961
>Dodge
>> DeSoto".
>
>Its everywhere. Was at a AACA sponsored show this morning, there at
>the
>registration table was a 56 Imperial listed as make:Chrysler
>model:Imperial! and the owner didn't see a problem with that. So, its
>Ford Lincoln? Or a GM Cadillac? Sheesh.
>
>Bill

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]