Re: [FWDLK] Plymouths from the Late 1930's

Re: [FWDLK] Plymouths from the Late 1930's

In a message dated 6/21/98 7:53:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BILLFACTS@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Happy Fathers Day;

 A buddy of mine is researching a late 1930s Plymouth. Anybody aware of on
line
 resources for info on these older cars?  Might the Chrysler Historical
 Department have info on older cars?

 Bill
 58 Fury

I dont mean to sound foolish, but how do I contact the Chrysler Historical
 Department?

Chuck
58 D100