57 Adventurer intake

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE.  I have been having email
trouble and know that I sent this message more than once!

Hi, all.  I went to a car show in Hermitage PA Sunday with my 57 DeSoto
Firedome.  A nice, large, show on a beautiful day.  Got my ugly mug on the
front page of the Sharon Herald with my "I Love My DeSoto" T-shirt!

No sooner had I parked than a man approached me and asked if I'd be
interested in buying a dual quad intake from a 57 DeSoto Adventurer.  I am
not interested, but assured him that someone either in the National DeSoto
Club or on this list would be.  He did not give me a price, but I do have
his name and telephone number.  Email me privately if interested, and I'll
contact him by phone and perhaps give you his number.  What is something
like this worth?

Ed Petrus