[FWDLK] Mitchell Motor Parts burns another!

[FWDLK] Mitchell Motor Parts burns another!

Hi List,
            Just before the thread about Mitchell's got started I had ordered
a heater control valve from Mitchells because they are the only ones who said
they had it.(I guess they say they have anything then send anything!)  After
they got my credit info I read the posts warning about their unscrupulous
business.  I waited several weeks for my part hoping I might be the exception.
Well, let me tell you folks.........they are consistent.  They sent me some
piece of junk that looks like it was rebuilt from used parts.  The valve
doesn't close shut in any position, this thing would leak like a sieve!
There is a carpenters nail used as a hinge, what a joke!  I'm sure this piece
of crap wouldn't line up with my cable either.  I can't believe they've been
in business so long.  AVOID MITCHELL MOTOR PARTS
                                                            Frank