[FWDLK] 57 Pickup w/wings

Wow
Just came in the mail today a 1957 Dodge Sweptside D100 Pickup replica.  A
beautiful model very detailed all the way down to the spark plug wires.
I love the wings, the forward look emblems and the baby Hemi
what a great model
Franklin

PS I need Franklin Mints Phone Number to order a 58 Plymouth Fury anyone have
it handy?  Looks like that will be a winner too.