Re: [FWDLK] SV: [FWDLK] Car Pics! Whoops.

Re: [FWDLK] SV: [FWDLK] Car Pics! Whoops.

As far as pictures go. I'd really appreciate it if they weren't sent on the
mailing list. My system is kinda slow, matched with an antiquated phone line
with so much static that the modem often has to retry a couple of times to
get data. I usually only have 15 minutes to check Email, and when 10 minutes
of that is spent waiting for a picture to download, it kinda steams me.
        Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
          Todd