Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Savoy

        Here's one for the interested.......

Recently I found a WEB site from a couple in Van Alstyne, Texas.  The are
called <A HREF="http://home.att.net/~cops-inc/";>C.O.P.S.</A> and have a wide
range of parts and parts cars.  One of the items they have there now is a 58
Plymouth Savoy 2dr Sedan.  I've called and talked to both of these people
(husband and wife team) and they seemed pretty accurate and knowledgeable in
their details of their cars and parts.  The Plymouth is up for sale at the
staggering price of, hold yourself, $550 or best offer.  Now if I had the
garage space, this one would probably already be home with me now, but
unfortunately, the wife says "No more for now!".  Well, that's the latest that
I've found, just thought In-case someone was interested.  Check out their WEB
page for pics and a brief description.  Some of the things they told me it
need we the typical (interior, paint, TLC, etc.).

Time for me to continue work on my own page thanks to all the pictures I've
received of your cars!  That area should be open very soon now!  Have a great
4th of July weekend everybody!

Clay Wood~
58 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr HRDTOP
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/MyDeSoto/home1.html";>My Nothin' Page about