[FWDLK] >>>>oldies >>>>

OK, OK, OK.
So much for age, Im 40.
Dad? he wont tell, so I quit asking
 We are going to Dayton Ohio next week to look at another 55 Ply
Belvedere 2dr HT
(like we don't have enough cars) here's a pic.
Any one out there from there?
going to put this one back to original, I don't like the bubble skirts
!!!
any one have a set of 55`s
going to bring her back, unload her off the trailer,
And Hit The Main Drag !!!!!!!
she's been totally redone inside , new 6cly auto,brakes and tires
ready to roll
speaking of cruising
What is the name of the main drag in your town?
Our main streets name is " SantaFe" alas/ Fe (Fay)
Every one Have a Happy 4TH
 Mark & Don

JPEG image