[FWDLK] Introduction

Hi Fellow Enthusiasts!

I'm Jack Lewis and I reside in Riverton, Utah.  I have owned 2- 1950 Plymouths,
 a 1956 Belvedere 2dr Hdtp
with 277cube powerpack (had the most fun with this car ever from 1960-64), a '64
 Sport Fury and several
later model Chryslers.  I currently own a '56 Plymouth Fury (undergoing
 restoration), a '79 Chrysler 300 (that I
drove & entered in Spring Fling XII, in Van Nuys, CA in April) and a 1990 Dodge
 Ram B250 Van.

The '56 Fury has been my passion since their debut in January 1956, and one of
 the very few cars of that year
that could ALWAYS beat my '56 Belvedere, so that's why I searched for over 25
 years for one!  I love all the
Golden Fury's and formed the Golden Fin Society at the end of last year, now
 have about 35 enthusiasts
involved in that effort.

While I'm nuts over the Fury, I have to admit a fantastic love for all the cars
 covered by the Forward Look List!
Looking forward to chatting and working with you.