Re: [FWDLK] Happy 4th

Does anybody ever sell NOS body sheet metal, e.g.:

Body Side Sill Panel, right
        Group 23-51-5 part# 1590-554
Body Side Sill Panel, left
        Group 23-51-5 part# 1590-555

For the 55-56 Plymouth?

I have a pair of NOS rocker panels, not Mopar, for the 55-56 Plymouth
2-door that I'm going to weld onto my 56 Fury.  If anybody else needs
rocker panel sheet metal, tell me, we could probably use mine as patterns
to get dozens more made.

Richard
'55 Belvedere
(2) '56 Furys