[FWDLK] 58 fury converts and 392 hemis

Just a not to pass on the info Ive learned over the past 15 years on 58
plys that noone seems to know.  First of all there were at minimum, 3 58
ply fury converts produced.  I know two of the gentlemen for sure. one is
calf. He got a black one with black top, fury interior, auto, ps, pb, pw,
350 commando and auto trans.  Also  one in Limo Ohio. it had 350 also with
auto, ps and 3 speed stick. it was tan with white top and also the fury
interior.  the third is also from Calf. but I can not talk to this
gentleman, only a good friend of his. The owner died of a drug overdose a
short while back is decesed. His  name was Ricky Nelson. He got a tan one
with 350 commando, auto,ps, pb,pw, ps. loaded down pretty nice. It had a
white top and of course the fury int. All of the above cars were ordered
special and oneof them came to the dealers covered. All had gold gril, hub
caps, side trim, tail lmps, and of course the fury emblems opn the
quarters. I have seen photos only of one of the three. they were take in 58
by the way.  I know that Chrys historicle does not claim they made any and
I assume the tags read belvedere but try to tell the origional owners they
never made them.  I have reproduce one of them for  the fellow in Calf.
from a Belv. and made it exactly to what he had in 58.  Very pleased young
man.
Also I would like to clear up the myth that plymouths never had factory
installed 392s. There were 2 of them made also which Chrys does not claim.
One went in a 2dr sd. and one ina Belvedere 23dr ht.  One of those cars was
built up for one of the Pety Boys  and came standard with no factory
warrenty. The other one was built for a dealer in Calf and also came with
no factory warrenty. Both were automatics, and both were 300 D engines.

Well, hope this enlightened everyone.  By the way, the 92 does fit
gracefully in the 58 ply. You might want to use the fury torsion bars as it
does get a little hefty!!!!!!!!