[FWDLK] Standard Catalog of Chrysler

Finally time to comment on the Standard Catalog.  It is edited by a good friend of mine, John Lee, from Lincoln, Nebraska.  Have known John for going on 25 years.

On page 158 is a picture of my 50  Chrysler Royal Wagon.  John took this picture on the fourth of July in 1978 in Wamego Kansas.  The home in the background in Walter P Chryslers birthplace which has now been purchased and turned into a museum.  there is always a WPC Days event on the fourth there.  Almost went this year but ....   Just had the Wagon to Eyes on the Classics in Detroit on Fathers day.  Lost to a 41 Chrysler T&C for exterior and a 35 International for best interior design.

WPC grew up in Hays Kansas which is farther west and there is a more substantial museum there which had a major rededication a few years ago.