[FWDLK] Finned Trucks

Some of you may have seen the pic I put on the net a few months ago of a
57 Dodge Car-truck. http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/57trk.jpg
        A few days ago I met a fellow from Sterling, CO. His name is Alan Gentz
and he owns a completely and correctly restored 1958 Swepline halfton.
He let me have a couple of pics of it to put on the net.
Front of truck:http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/58swpln.jpg
Rear of truck: http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/58swpln.jpg
        These truck were made from 57 to 59 with a total production of less
than 1,000 units. Alan came to Saskatchewan to buy my friends' 74
Adventure with only 7,000 miles on it. Besides the 58 and now the 74
this fellow has over a dozen rare Mopar trucks including a 66 CSS
(Custom Super Sport) with a factory 426 Wedge. I will let you know when
he sends me some more pics.
--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/
53 NewYorker   60 Saratoga   65 FuryIII   69 DartGT    71 Cuda