[FWDLK] More push button trans questions

[FWDLK] More push button trans questions

What kind of adjustment do I need to make when the trans comes out of gear
(into neutral) when I depress the accelerator heavily?  There is a point at
which something kicks it out mechanically.  It does this whether the car is
running or not.

Steve Young