[FWDLK] Canadian Dashboards

I seem to have inadvertently deleted the message I'm responding to -- my
 apologies.

The '57-'58 Canadian Plymouth did NOT have a Dodge dashboard.  The '57-'58
 Plymouth-based Canadian Dodges (Mayfair, Regent, Crusader, the various
 Suburbans, and I believe the Plymouth-based Dodges marketed as Kingsways in the
 rest of the world as well) DID have PLYMOUTH dashboards.

(This refers only to LHD cars; it wasn't unusual for RHD models to use
 dashboards from only one make, and that was often Dodge, but that distinction
 wasn't made in the earlier reference.)

Mike Sealey
Why Push Your Ford When You Could Push Buttons Instead?

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com