Re: [FWDLK] anyone seen one FS 70 hurst

I haven't seen one, but I'm looking for '57 Fury gold anodized trim for the
drivers side rear quarter panel.  Its about 8 feet long.  If anyone has it or
knows where I can get a piece, let me know.  I've been searching for about a
year and a half.  I can buy the whole set, but not reasonably.  If someone has
a set, at a reasonable price, let me know also.  I live in N.J.

John Paxos
a57fury@xxxxxxx