[FWDLK] STARTERS

Tessy, my 59 Dodge, has a problem.  Its her starter.  Last year i had to
replace the starter and converter/fly wheel because it would sometimes spin
and grind during the starting process.  It was cured last year with the
transplant from my parts car.  Two months ago, i notices a slight spinning
during the starting so i figured i should go look for starter cause it will
need to replaced soon. Well soon, came 2 weeks ago when she wouldn't start for
me. just  a loud Click like the starter was frozen.  After it was towed back
to the mechanic, He took the starter off and found that the teeth on the drive
gear were severely worn out, just like what happened last year.  He dosn't
know what the problem is and neither do I.  Firstly, I'm out of starters,
where can I get one?  Secondly,  Why is this happening?  could it be a mis
alignment between the starter and the converter.  How could they be
misaligned? they looked good when they were in.
  Moparly,
      Walter