[FWDLK] New subscriber introduction

Let me introduce myself:

I am Dave Homstad and I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. My MOPAR
is a 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Special Club Coupe (a.k.a. 2 door hard
top) D500, which I have owned since 1983. It has 55,000 miles and is in
excellent unrestored condition. The 315 HEMI engine was rebuilt recently
with a few internal improvements and has dual 4 barrel WCFB carbs. I can be
reached at the following addresses:

David Homstad
7220 Upper 164th Street
Rosemount, MN 55068