[FWDLK] Cars for sale

In order to pay for the 61 Fury that we just picked up I have to put the
following on the sales block:

1965 Coronet 440 Convertible.  Medium turquiose with light
turquoise interior. Slant 6, three speed manual, factory AM/FM
radio.  Was restored back in 1986. Great shape, drive anywhere.
84,000 miles.  $4500  Bruce Clough (937) 376-9946, or
clough@xxxxxxxxxx .  Pictures available on request.

1965 Polara 4-door HT.  383, AT, PS, PB, dual exhaust, radio.
Dark turquoise with turquoise interior.  Good body, great
interior, runs excellent.  New tires and shocks.  63,000
miles. $1500  Bruce Clough (937) 376-9946, or
clough@xxxxxxxxxx .  Pictures available on request.

Please buy my cars so I can turn around and blow the money on the Fury...

Bruce Clough
Xenia, OH