[FWDLK] Imperial, Coronet FS

Hello everyone!  Just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling two
forward look mopars.  I have got so many projects that I have to thin
them out a little!

First is a '56 Imperial 2 DT HT with the 354 hemi.  It's all original
with very little rust.  It is a very resorable car and is very
complete.  Most chrome is not pitted, and is in fantastic shape.  I'm
looking for $3000 for the Imperial.

The other car is a 1959 Dodge Coronet CRL 2DR HT which I was originally
planning on parting out.  It too is very rust free for a 59 (some in the
rocker panels, trunk floor, and a very little in the tips of the front
fenders.  All glass is good.  I have just picked up a radio, ignition
switch, headlight switch, and dash speaker grille for the car (they were
missing when I bought it.)  The original rear end is missing, but I have
one from a '68 Monaco on it.  It is a 361 (I think) and is missing the
carb and radiator.  Most chrome is nice, bot needs three of four
taillights.  All in all, it is a very restorable car as well (which is
why I am not giong to use it for parts for my other '59!)  I'm looking
for $1000 for this car.

I'm looking for good homes for these cars, and will entertain reasonable
offers.  The cars are in Fort Collins, CO.  I can be reached via e-mail
or phoned at (970) 484-5601.