[FWDLK] New subscriber

Hi folks
    My name is John McCann and I live in Riverside, California. I don't currently have a fifties mopar and probably never will have one again but in the early sixties I had a 57 chrysler windsor with a 354 L-head engine in it, I loved that car. Earlier I had a 54 Dodge with a Hemi in it and the automatic stick shift, I hope I remembered the engine size right on the windsor, it has been a long time since 62/63. I lived in Rockford Illinois when I had the Windsor and in Hammond Indiana when I had the Dodge.
    John