Re: [FWDLK] Parts Vendors (again)

I run into Dave Stromberg at swap meets here in the Seattle area every couple of
years. I've bought some NOS/aftermarket (at-the-time) rubber trunk mats for
 Valiants from him.
He has mostly stuff from the 30s and 40s and calls himself Fat Fendered
 Classics,
or something like that. He's been personable and honest with me, but again, I
 haven't
had extensive dealings with him and I was able to lay hands on exactly what I
 was buying
right there on the spot. Haven't heard any bad stories. Don't know how helpful
 he could
be with fin cars. Like I said, his focus is fat-fendered stuff. But he's
 certainly worth a call.

 - Dan Davids
Seattle