Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Dodge Crusader

Michael,
        Don't kown if this will be of any help but saw for sale add in local
paper for 56 Dodge 2 dr hardtop, auto, V8 not running, no title for $550.00.
Phone is (910) 245-4225.  Location is in SE NC in Vass near Fayetteville on
Rt 24 just off I-95. Called owner and as of 4PM Sunday Aug 16th 98 still has
car. He said car last ran 4 or 5 years ago and is complete with light rust.
He said the model is Royal Lancer.  I do not see many mid 50's Chrysler
products for sale in this part of the country. I am sure it will have all
the seats etc you are trying to get and I do not think he will have it long
at the price he is asking.
Harry Doody
57 & 58 Plymouths.