[FWDLK] Moparfest-the day after

It's the day after Moparfest. Although I didn't win the giveaway cars, I had a
 great time. I met some fantastic people and saw quite a few Forward Look cars.
 I was surprised there were so many in my area. I'd estimate over 1000 cars. I
 took photos which are going to be posted on Clays site (thanks Clay!). I passed
 out quite a few flyers on the mailing list, so we should see a few more
 contributors.
  Only pitfall with my car is I lost a hubcap coming home. Luckily Al was behind
 me in his 57 Plodge and saw where it landed!
         See you there next year!
             Todd

http://www.mailexcite.com