[FWDLK] question

Ok, I would like an opinion or thought or two or three. What would YOU
do? You have a 57 Belvedere 2 door hardtop that is really soild that you

are just starting to restore. You have the drive train done.... 318
that's new... new trans.... blah blah blah. In fact, you're driving it
to work every day. Then you find a 57 Fury parts car. It is the rustiest

57 Plymouth on the planet. But it's all there except the radiator and
distributor.
The interior in the Fury is all there, but  the Belvedere's  in a   lot
better shape to restore. The original door panels are green and gold and

are near perfect. The Belvedere is jade green with a sand dune white
top. White sport tone on the sides.
What would you have done?  You tell me, and then I'll tell you what I
did.
Thanks for the input.... Don
57 Plymouth 2 door hardtop, 60 Savoy 4 door sedan, 61 Fury 4 door sedan.