Re: [FWDLK] question

I guess I'd look for a THIRD '57-'58 2dr HT and use the Fury as a
donor car for THAT.

BTW a good friend recently sold a less than perfect but still nice
'57 Belvedere 2dr HT, white w/red top & Sportone.  The buyer not only
gave it a bogus paint job, he pulled the 301 (blowby but still ran
OK) and replaced it with a B-block 350.  So he not only messed up a
nice original '57, he kept that 350 out of the hands of a '58 owner
who might have had a more appropriate home for it.

Mike Sealey
How Do I Really Feel?

D n B <ducksoup@xxxxxxx> wrote on Monday August 24, 1998 at  9:33pm:
>Ok, I would like an opinion or thought or two or three. What would
YOU
>do? You have a 57 Belvedere 2 door hardtop that is really soild that
you

>are just starting to restore. You have the drive train done.... 318
>that's new... new trans.... blah blah blah. In fact, you're driving
it
>to work every day. Then you find a 57 Fury parts car. It is the
rustiest

>57 Plymouth on the planet. But it's all there except the radiator and
>distributor.
>The interior in the Fury is all there, but  the Belvedere's  in a
lot
>better shape to restore. The original door panels are green and gold
and

>are near perfect. The Belvedere is jade green with a sand dune white
>top. White sport tone on the sides.
>What would you have done?  You tell me, and then I'll tell you what I
>did.
>Thanks for the input.... Don
>57 Plymouth 2 door hardtop, 60 Savoy 4 door sedan, 61 Fury 4 door
sedan.