[FWDLK] Paint 'em Red

Dave -

        If all the 58s are painted red, all the better for me.  It'll make my
yellow 58 stand out from the crowd <grin>!

        Removed the back glass from the Plymouth today and was greeted by many
holes in the channel under the lower moulding.  No wonder I was getting
water in the trunk !  Oh well, another 60 liters of C25 welding gas and
another spool of welding wire and she should be good as new.  Surgery to
commence tomorrow.

Ron