[FWDLK] Visited Murray Park this weekend

[FWDLK] Visited Murray Park this weekend

I went to visit Murray Park (advertises all over for Mopar parts, but
specializes in Forward look car, and really likes Imperials the best) this
weekend to pick up some parts.  Has a nice collection of old iron sitting
around, plus a lot of complete cars for sale.  Nice guy to deal with!  I'd like
to have a yard filled with neat cars, but my wife has other opinions.

Bruce Clough
61 Newport & Fury