Re: [FWDLK] Winter Storage

What does everyone who stores car do about the gas in the gas tank.  Do you
drain it?  I've never stored a car over the winter.  Or should you just leave
the gas in the tank and start it up every week or so?  I a little confused
about pouring trans fuid down the carb or carbs as in my case.  Taking the
battery out is understandable.  Taking the wheels off is understandable also,
if you think the whhels are going to flatten on the bottom surface.  Covering
the car is also understandable.  Hell, just find a heated garage.  Thats also
understandable.
John Paxos
A57FURY@xxxxxxx