[FWDLK] Intro

Hello all, just a short intro, I just joined the list. I stumbled across
the forward look website yesterday.
I own a 56 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr. the car was an project for myself and my
buddies. It was the first car we tried any bodywork and paint on.
Actually, when I bought the car it was one step from the junkyard.

It runs an automatic and 6cyl, has about 85,000 on the original
drivetrain.
and I painted it 56 Chevy tropical turquoise and white.

>From the looks of the member list at the website.
I'm the only one with a 56 savoy ?

I look forward (no pun intended) to discussion on this list.

If anyone is interested in a pic of my car, it can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/5731/rrt7.html

I also own a 53 Chevy belair which I am hotrodding/mild custom
and a 57 4dr Chevy belair which I will fix up for the future wife (oct
3rd) and use to tow my camper.

I live in NJ.

Nick