Re: [FWDLK] Listen up 57-58 owners

What model is the 2d post - Plaza, Savoy, or Belvedere?  And what engines do the cars have?
I'd sure like some pics,  especially of the "57 Fury 4 dr".  I think John P. would agree with me that that would be an excepionally rare car. . .
Mark  mjh

Found in Central Kansas......
stored in a garage
57 Ply 2dr Post 90% complete
57 Ply Fury 4dr 90% complete
58 Ply 4dr deck lid cut off (to make a P/U) otherwise 90% complete

I have pics on request

<<File: ATT00000.htm>>