Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers

My 2¢ is that you need your parts in a hurry, then fax in your order and
follow up with estimated payment in an overnight letter. Or you can always buy
from Mitchell.
Are were better off with or without Gary?  I think he is a great guy and very
honest.

If people would plan ahead instead of waiting until the last minute, most of
the delivery problems would disappear. Makes sense to try to anticipate the
requirements of the job at hand. So what if  a few spares wind up in your
parts bin. If everyone in this hobby was true to their word, then most of the
problems would go away.

If I had a $1 for everytime people said they were going sell something for a
specific price or promised to send money for something and did not follow
through, I'd be a millionaire.

Easy to complain about the merchant but consider the dentist who typically
requires payment on the spot because as soon as the pain goes away, the debt
is nigh unto impossible to collect.

Now, where can I find a idler arm bushing for my 58 Dodge? Is the rubber
bushing kit or the replacement bearing kit better?