[FWDLK] WHY??

Not that i'm complaining, ok i am complaining, we all have cars from the
foward look era of 55-61.  What does the Chrysler Mercedes merge have to do
with our cars?  Why are you sending out messages about it?  are we losing
discussion topics?  if so  i have some in mind.

1.I read somwhere that in 65, pushbutton tranny's were banned,  yet they were
very reliable.  WHY?
2 Why does the 58 Plymouth have no front parking lights?

3. Why hasn't anyone bought my car yet?
        Walter