[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Engine #

Hello All,

I don't know much about the history of my 56 Dodge Wagon. It has the Super Red
Ram V8: 4bl Carb, dual exhaust, "Super 230 Powered" script on glove box door.
The engine number is: D633-74490. Can anyone confirm for me that this is an
origonal 315 engine?

The VIN is 35091349 and trim # is 835.

Thanks in advance for any help!

John M