Re: [FWDLK] Auburn 98

We just got back and loved every minute of it.  this is a must for Mopar nuts!  As long as Mercedes doesn't stop Chrysler from continuing this.

----------
From:   Lars Larson 56 Plymouth[SMTP:LARSPAINTR@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Sunday, September 06, 1998 5:13 PM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Auburn 98

Just back but did not participate.  Last year driving in parade was great but
watching it all just as much fun.
some 150 mopars lead the parade then 45 min later over 250 ACD's.
Most impressive car IMHO was a fire engine red RED RED Chrysler thunderbolt of
about what, 1940 vintage????  Like a giant bumper car of the 40's.  Absolutely
beautiful-  Just add black dots and it would be a ladybug with chrome.
weather fantastic.
I have never been to Hershey but will say to any old car nut U gotta go to
Auburn in the fall see the auction, car corral, and parade on Sat of course.
L.