[no subject]

Hello all,
I was at a big car show this weekend. It's called Lead East "the biggest
50's party on the East Coast. 1700 cars. Anyone wanna guess how many 55
56 Chrysler products I saw ?

The answer is 2
a 1956 Plymouth Savoy mild custom (shaved emblems and door handles, etc)
with a non original engine. I don't know what was in it, but I talked to
the owner and he had the original 6 cyl, trans and rear with I think he
said 42,000 miles on it. He wanted $1200 for it all. The price sounded
mighty steep to me, but I took his number anyway.
In searching for stuff for my Plymouth, I found two kind of people. ones
who said "boy, that car is really rare I wan't alot of money for that
part"
Ot the people who said "boy, that car is rare, please buy this part
chaeply so I can stop carrying it around to swapmeets, I'll never sell
it"

The other car, was a 56 Fury. Although it was black with the Gold. I'm
pretty sure, they only cam in white, so it was either a repainted Fury
or had the trim added to a Savoy/Plaza. I didn't look under the hood,
but the dash has a bunch of extra guages in it. So I figured it's a
repaint.

Have a good week
Nick