Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: L-FORWARDLOOK!, my intro

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: L-FORWARDLOOK!, my intro

Hi Donny, glad to see you first car goys going with a Mopar.
there is another guy on the list who's doing a 56 savoy for his first
car.

there are a couple of ways to go about your problem.
If you have no money like I did for awile, I covered the seat with a
sheet and sat on a pillow.

I just got the two seats in my car rebuilt and reupholstered. and it
cost me $750. I should be pickipng up the seats today.

If you don't care about originality, you can comb the junkyards/
swapmeets for a pair of bucket seats out of another car or another bench
seat that's similiar in size to yours.
I would guess a piar of decent bucket seats at a swap meet would cost
about $75 to $100. For cloth ones, nothing fancy. You could keep the
oroginal bench and have it fixed down the road.

I right next door here in NJ
Email me directly if you have any question.
I have a junkyard near where I live with some 55 56 plymouths. Mostly
picked apart, but there are a few things left.

Nick