[FWDLK] Fwd: Mopars at auction in NE

Got this off the 1962-65 MoPars mailing list.  Edited out all the non-Forward
 Look stuff listed.  The Imperial sounds cool and the '58 Regal Lancer is
 probably the most desirable of non-muscle Forward Look Dodges.

Mike Sealey
They're NOT fins.  They're STABILIZERS.

Note: I don't know this guy. I took this information from the auction flyer.
 Contact him for more details. :-)

> The owner, Dennis King,  has 128 Mopars for sale at this auction! Most seem
 like parts cars or total restoration candidates... ...a wide assortment, from
 30's & 40's to fin cars to '78 Cordobas! 8-)  He also has a whole bunch of
 parts, including motors, trans, rear ends, fenders, doors, bumpers etc. etc.
 Phew.

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com