Re: [FWDLK] armrests

Deane wrote:

I am needing to get my front armrests recovered on my 60 dodge.
The arms are moulded foam covered with grey heat seamed vinyl.
The only people that I have found to do it are "Just Dashes"
in CA. They want $80 each, am I just tight or is this reasonable?
Has anybody tried restoring these themselves or have another
"good" source?

Good question.  I'm wondering about Just Dashes for our 61 Newport.  They will
restore one for $500.  A lot of money, so it better be good?  Any experiences
out there?

Bruce Clough
61 Newport & Fury