[FWDLK] Time out

To all,
      I need to go away for 10 days or so.  Going to Rapid City,SD.  So I
will be turning off the E-mail list till I get back.  Any one needing to
contact me for any reason just E-mail me at<johnaire@xxxxxxxx>.   See ya
when I get back.
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]