[FWDLK] Cars & Parts Swap Meet, Springfield, Ohio

[FWDLK] Cars & Parts Swap Meet, Springfield, Ohio

Hundereds of vendors and few parts for Forward Look cars.  I managed to find a
fender mirror for the Fury, and some chrome headlamp surrounds for the Newport,
and that's it.  There was a rusty 60 Pioneer 4-Dr HT with an A Block (318)in
it.  Can we say project?  At $1800 it was overpriced.

I think if I see another Schwinn bike or Beanie Baby I'm going to vomit.   Has
anyone ever tried to fit Bel Air or Chevelle parts to our cars - no shortage of
parts for those!

Bruce Clough
61 Newport 7 Fury