Re: [FWDLK] lenses needed

Mark,

A friend of mine has a huge inventory of MOPAR only parts. He has recently
been adding lenses as a speciality. This has been his living for about 25
years, so he is very knowledgeable. His prices are fair and he is pleasant
to work with. He is:

George Taylor
2226 Dorothy
Pasadena, TX 77502
713-472-5886

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500
At 09:09 PM 9/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I know that this is not 55 to 61 related but.
>I need a set of 53 Belvedere front parking lenses
>any one know of any?
>please e-mail me
>thanks
>Mark