[FWDLK] Hemmings Motor News Show - Bennington, VT

[FWDLK] Hemmings Motor News Show - Bennington, VT

Is anyone going to the HMN show in Bennington, VT, next Saturday ?  This
show gets larger every year and is lots of fun.  Around 4pm, everyone
drives from the show to the field behind the offices where they have cider
and donuts.  There is also a band playing.  In addition, there are tours of
the new buildings. Representing the fin era, there was a 59 Dodge CRL conv,
60 Imp coupe, 57 Dodge wagon., and a 57 Fury, if I remember correctly.