Re: [FWDLK] Windshield

My interchange reads, 57-59 Plymouth  2 and 4 door hardtop, 57 Chrysler and
57 DeSoto 2 and 4 door hardtop are all the same windshield. 57-59 Plymouth,
Dodge, DeSoto and chrysler 2 and 4 door sedans are the same. I think the
difference is mostly in the height of the windshield. I could be wrong on
that though.
Don