Re: [FWDLK] Windshield seals

Most of them should be reuseable, unless your car came from a hot, dry
climate.  The rubber channel folds into itself.  Read the shop manual for
instructions as to how to break the seal and remove the glass.  DO NOT cut
the rubber.  The repro stuff is a two-piece setup. Don't know much about
it.  But I prefer to use the original rubber, since that's what was
designed for the car.

Ron