[FWDLK] Igniton noise

Anyone got a good remedy for getting rid of igniton noise in my radio.
I fianlly installed speakers and radio in my car and the noise is pretty
annoying.
It happens regardless of tape radio.

For reference, it's a 56 Plymouth, 12 volt point ignition with a 70's
vintage am/fm 8-track player.

Thanks,
Nick