Re: [FWDLK] Headlight Door Question

Walter T. Corey 59 Dodge wrote:

> What are headlight doors?   I thought that they were the flip up things over
> the headlights that you see like on a late 80's chrysler new yorker.  I think
> i'm wrong though because i don't think any foward looks had those flip up
> things.  Am i really that dumb?
>         Wally

Or as found on the illusive 1942 De Sotos!

Ed

Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself.
Ed Katzenberger. I live in Albuquerque, NM. I own one Forward Look
Mopar, a 55 De Soto Firedome. I also have 4 1942 De Sotos, a 49 De Soto
convertible and a couple of 49 sedan parts cars and a real beat up B-1-C
49 Dodge Truck.
I'm the Ad Editor for 'De Soto Adventures' the magazine of the National
De Soto Club, Inc. {visit www.desoto.org] and the president of the
Coronado Chapter of the NDC located here in NM.We're looking to find a
54 or 55 Coronado for our chapter parade car.

Ed