Re: [FWDLK] 392 in 57-8 Plymouth from the factory

Re: [FWDLK] 392 in 57-8 Plymouth from the factory

> A salesmans job is to sell you
> a car. If you want something that is not standard, he will sell it to
you.

I recently bought a rust-free 58 Plymouth quarter panel from a guy in
Dallas.  The panel had the original factory paint and was painted pink. Yet
there was no pink available in 57 or 58.  Of course, if you look on page 24
of the 1956 Chrylser Annual Report, there is a picture of a 57 Plymouth --
in pink !  Go figure.

Ron

> For an additional price. I saw a dealer to Chrysler telegram at Carlisle
> where a customer wanted a set of gold side inserts for a 1958 four door.

I've also seen this.