Re: [FWDLK] Service Training Kits - On VHS?

Dave Stragand wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Tonight my filmstrip projector arrived, and I tried "converting" it to
> VHS tape.  It worked beautifully!  I ran the record player "out"
> directly into the VCR, and locked the camera on the image on my wall.
> Now I'll be the first to admit that it still looks like a filmstrip, but
> this could make for a very convenient way to distribute these rare kits.
>
> Does anyone out there have a few of the kits, complete, or near
> complete, with:
>
> 1) filmstrip
> 2) record
> 3) service reference book
> 4) Service Manager tip sheet
>
> Sometime this winter I would like to work on these and get them on
> tape.  I'd appreciate if any of you out there who have all or part of a
> service training kit could drop me a line personally and let me know if
> I could borrow them sometime.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dave

Dave,
        Are you in touch by EMail with Lee Exline in Iowa? He does some EBay
trading as RoadKillontheWeb@?.
He has a number of complete kits that he has collected over the years .
I have a Video made from one of these that I got from a Plymouth club
member that is a salesman's training/customer info presentation on the
42 De Luxe De Soto. It's pretty cool and I even got used to the *bing*
sound after awhile.
        Ed