Re: [FWDLK] Christine

If the car was special ordered in red, it also make sense that the original
owner ordered all the gold trim in chrome. Lord knows I wouldn't put gold trim
on red and white car.
While we are on the subject (kind of) of Furys:
I thought I remembered that a little while ago there was some debate going on
about  whether there were 4-door sedan Furys. I just got an issue of
Collectible Automobile (June 94) from the headmaster of my school (also a
mopar guy). It has an article on '57-'59 Plymouths and has Weight, Price, and
Production for them. It has the '59 Fury V-8 4-door sedan listed at 3,455
lbs., $2691, and there were 28,579 of them made. There were also 1,370 6-cyl
models, but they weren't sold in the U.S., Canada and export only. One of the
4-doors was made into the experimental Chrysler Turbine Special. I just wanted
to relay the info, in case it helps. --- Tim